• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Critique this archer suit

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok im making an archer primarily for pvp. heres his suit and stats. let me know if im on the right track or if you see anything that can be improved.

arty's
mace and shields
rangers cloak
conjurors garb
tangle
conjurers trinket

mr 12
si 35
all 70's
hci 45
dci 45
lmc 40
mi 14
intel 10
str 25
dex 19
di 54
hpi 20

my question is should i cut down on my mr to try to beef up mana increase?

i know im short di and the above is without the weapon which will be a bit shy of 40 however i plan to run 120 tact and 120 anat.

i gave up the crimmy for the tangle in order to hit 45 dci.

thoughts and thanks.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imo competitive archers with reforged suits need to hit 210 stam and have 60 ssi between weps and items.

Your suit is nice thogh, I'm sure it will do just fine.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To EP or not to EP? This is what's missing at the moment. If you do, go 50 as this will give you a big stat boost with potions and max your GHeal pots. Strongly recommended

Check this link and decide what ssi/stamina balance you really need.

http://users.lmi.net/~noodle/netathene/guilds/Posts/

You do need to find a way to get a bigger mana pool for enough AI's or Mortals for the finishing dump. That needs to be backed by 10-13 MR and Int in the 80-90 range to improve the benefit rom MR.