• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crimson dragon

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are dragons.

Oh they may be crimson, but a color alone does not capture the full magestry of their existence, in deep and silent observation of the rise and fall of days and seasons and empires. While small lizards crawl in caves, puff steam and heal-to when mortals call, the crimson have remained silent. As even wyrms grow cowardly the ground has trembled at their unsease, at the insult to the pride of their mighty blood.

But now have come the whispers of those who know their names, who respect their legacy. From the shadows, they heard a summons, a call to show themselves at last to upstart mortals who would hold the name of dragon cheep. Seduced by the mantle of being great marshals of chaos and ruin, they have come forth from elder lairs and woe be upon those who would treat them lightly as they devour the wealth of nations.

They are dragons.

( er ... sorry ... just practicing :) )

S

sapphirediablo11

They are dragons.

Oh they may be crimson, but a color alone does not capture the full magestry of their existence, in deep and silent observation of the rise and fall of days and seasons and empires. While small lizards crawl in caves, puff steam and heal-to when mortals call, the crimson have remained silent. As even wyrms grow cowardly the ground has trembled at their unsease, at the insult to the pride of their mighty blood.

But now have come the whispers of those who know their names, who respect their legacy. From the shadows, they heard a summons, a call to show themselves at last to upstart mortals who would hold the name of dragon cheep. Seduced by the mantle of being great marshals of chaos and ruin, they have come forth from elder lairs and woe be upon those who would treat them lightly as they devour the wealth of nations.

They are dragons.

( er ... sorry ... just practicing :) )
*tear* that is beautiful :O

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but i don't understand all the shades of the tale :(
I don't understand english very well......
Maplestone, don't be angry.
Your beautiful tale it is only a tale or not? Crimson dragons are real?

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, but i don't understand all the shades of the tale :(
I don't understand english very well......
Maplestone, don't be angry.
Your beautiful tale it is only a tale or not? Crimson dragons are real?
Oh yes they are real and I have the bite marks to prove it. :)

M

Moonstar

the crimson dragon spawns a the end of a town's invasion .