Crimson Cincture

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Ok folks, I have a couple of these things, but I just noticed one of them isn't blessed....I have to insure it...what is up with that?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Ok folks, I have a couple of these things, but I just noticed one of them isn't blessed....I have to insure it...what is up with that?
It's broken, and possibly highly dangerous. Give it to me and I'll dispose of it properly for you.

Safety First!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 16, 2005
Ohio
You know he is right... but he doesn't have the training I do to handle it. I'm certified. Best to give it to me to take care of.

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
*cough* clothing bless deed *cough*

NOOB

They don't drop blessed.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Ya know Black...ya could have just let me in on this.....and not inflict these women on me!

ok ok...I deserved it!

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
May 17, 2003
Raleigh, NC
For heaven's sake Anne you should have made him wonder if he had an uber rare non-blessed crimson!

*runs off to look at flutes*
O I seriously considered it. However, I figured either my phone or ICQ would explode so..... :D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
is it against the rules to call the Moderator a Biotch???

Not that I am calling her that...I just wonder if it is against the rules???

lol

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2008
Under Your Bed

Crimmy's always come off peerlesses unblessed. Most people get them blessed right away, but looks like you bought one that no one bothered blessing.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
You know he is right... but he doesn't have the training I do to handle it. I'm certified. Best to give it to me to take care of.
Dang womenz coming in here with all their facts, and being all helpful. They skunked our deal!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
May 12, 2008
Under Your Bed