• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crims Drop Rate?

W

Whinemaker

Does anyone know how often do they drop, or can anyone give me an estimated drop rate from their experience?

P.S. We are on a 0 for 156 streak.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone know how often do they drop, or can anyone give me an estimated drop rate from their experience?

P.S. We are on a 0 for 156 streak.
goodness, one would think/hope/pray it would drop after 30 or so... does the crimi drop on the corpse or in your pack or under the body, i have no idea.

S

S.W.A.T

I've heard a 5% chance of dropping from multiple people, but I don't really think thats right.

G

Gelf

not sure of drop rate but i usually get 1 crimmy every 100-150

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive gotten the best results from doing Shimmering. get the keys witha mystic mage real easy and dico greater dragon tamer on boss.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, took me nearly 3 years and lost count at 300 ish peerless's to get a CC. Finally got one. Since i have gotten about 5, I believe luck has helped my cause. (Note: What i do is put the luck suit on at the very end just before it dies, also i believe the top damager has a better chance)

kentuckyjoe

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done over 3000 total peerless in the last 3 years and got 1 Crimson on about the 1500th one, but I was a part of runs in which about 50 dropped.

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did few 100 Mels when that was the hot spot everyone was doing. On one of the odd few times doing a dread horn I got one on a character that was first time I used him for a peerless.

D

deraiky

Luck does bring a lot i think..
A year ago me and a friend duo'ed like 4 felucca shimmerings in a row for a week.
We had days were 2 CCs/1 cryst ring dropped and days were nothing dropped, but all in all I'd say it was almost a 30% chance for a cc lol.. we were pretty lucky that days...
Anyways.. it seemed like (lol may sound stupid..) not often done peerlesses would horde good stuff^^

L

Lady_Mina

These days everyone gets their crimson's from factions...that is of course if it's for personal use...

W

Whinemaker

Thanks guys... we've always done the luck thing (ranging from 1600-3000), and we're 0 for 157 now.

What I've learnt from UO is, I'll never buy a lottery ticket in real life.