• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

criminal Flag, Fel problem

boltar

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like help on how to avoid getting flag as a criminal during a champ spawn in fel:

Here is what is happening:

1. I have the peacemaking mastery up
2. I'm group with 1 other person that is in the same faction as me (Shadow lords)
3. I am using a greater dragon ('not' guarding me) attacking the boss (or any mob)
4. the other person is a mystic/necro casting wither

Up to number 4 everything is fine

5. She cast a summon spell rising colossus
6. she continues to cast wither
7. I start taking dmg from her wither
8. I am flag as a criminal and so is my pet (sometimes i notice my pet is flag and i am not)

What are we doing wrong? This is the first time we are fighting together in fel with this bard/tamer, mystic/necro combo.

thanks!

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess its happen this way: Your peacemaking song effects Rising Colossus = benefical act to a red -> you go grey > wither is able to hurt you now