• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Criminal Act Question

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was kinda curious about this and was wondering what the mechanics are...I should mention that I have little regard of color and really don't care if I'm a criminal...one can kinda get killed pretty much everywhere anyways..

About a month ago, while hunting with my dragon, I started getting notified that I was committing a criminal act while healing him. Not a biggy as I continue to heal him anyways and get the criminal notification. The ramnifications initially were that I couldn't gate into town....now I can't gate out of town either.

Simply from a travel standpoint, is it possible to somehow regain the ability to be able to heal a pet that is attacking monsters and be able to gate to wherever one wants to go? Thanks for any input.

Jack Nickelson

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Did you happen to be orange from being in a VvV active town?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More likely were you hunting Pixies or other good aligned monsters?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk