• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crescent Moon Auction, Oct. 27 at 7 p.m. PST (9 p.m. CST)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crescent Moon Auctions return after a two and a half year hiatus. I've had a number of people ask me if I was going to do them again and I finally have a little bit of time to do them. Right now we will be doing them once a month. November's will be before Thanksgiving.

That being said, this auction will take place on Saturday, Oct. 27 at 7 p.m. PST (9 p.m. CST).

To submit items, you have one of two options.

1. Contact me via ICQ at 199889122, AIM at Kayhynn or YIM at [email protected] with the fact you want to submit auction items and where we can meet. I'm pretty much free to meet any time, but may have to schedule a time.
2. Drop them of at the auction house. If you see the attached image below, the auction house is the first keep on the left next to the Vesper Inn on Vesper Beach. I own all the houses on that block of land, but the auction house is noted by the house sign. There is a mailbox that anyone can deposit their stuff into. To deposit items, please do the following:
  • Put the items into a bag.
  • Put a book in the bag that contains your name and contact information.
  • On the following pages in the book, please list the item and the reserve. If no reserve is listed, we will start out with no reserve (aka 1k starting bids)
  • Drop the bag with the completed book and items into the mailbox. It is a secure box, only Owners and Co-Owners can open it - and only co-Owners are my other accounts.
Items must be received by Friday night to be included in the auction. We are also hard capping auctions at 30 items - no exceptions. We want the auctions to be short and sweet and not dragging on as they did in the past with 50-60 items. For the auction to take place, we must have a minimum of 15 items.
We do charge a 5% commission on all items sold, which is taken from the total before the payout is made. Payout is often made right after the auction, within 15-30 minutes of auctions end. The commission goes to paying staff and for gold for future contests/event prizes.
Auction items will be listed in a reply to this thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No entries have been received thus far. We will be doing some advertising on the shard as well.. But please spread the word. Thanks!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got yours - unfortunately I am guessing you play in enhanced client as I'm having a hard time reading your book, but I think i have it figured out. Will PM you to make sure. I'm guessing my version of early was earlier than yours - I just didnt get to post to the forum till the afternon.

Unfortunately that only puts us at 4 items. Need a minimum of 20 to run an auction on Saturday. I have a party to attend RL tonight. I will check again tonight when I get back and if we don't have enough, we will postpone till the following Saturday.

Last edited:

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We only received 4 submissions as of 2 p.m. CST today. That being siad, we will post pone the auction till next Saturday at the same time. We will repost details early next week.