• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crescent Moon Auction: Friday, Oct. 16 at 9 p.m. CST

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We will be hosting an auction at 9 p.m. CST Friday Oct. 16. If you have items to submit, please see me ASAP (Sooner the better).

I will post a list of items here later as we get more.

Cheers.

M

Michael Wolf

Out of town this weekend, hence why I pushed to get this for next weekend, so I'll try to get with you durring next week to get you some stuff to auction.

E

Eyes of Origin

I will try to get the things together this weekend that I want to put in the auction. Will let you know when I have them.

Y

Yen Sid

I have a couple of questions about your auction, I have never been to one of yours so please forgive the dumb questions.

Do you take a % of the winning bid as a fee for putting the auction together? If yes what is the %?

What types of things do you like to put in the auction? High priced arties? Low price collectables? etc.

And I assume you take items in a bag with the item, a book with our name and description of the item in it and a reserve price if we choose?

Other than those few questions; I would love to add a few items to the auction. I will let you this weekend what I have to put in. Thanks

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a couple of questions about your auction, I have never been to one of yours so please forgive the dumb questions.

Do you take a % of the winning bid as a fee for putting the auction together? If yes what is the %?
Yes I do. 5%. And no question is dumb if you haven't been to one :) I haven't had a web site up for a while because it was annoying to maintain with irregular auctions...if we start having regular ones again, I'll put it back up.

What types of things do you like to put in the auction? High priced arties? Low price collectables? etc.
I allow for anything really. Occasionally we'll do a themed auction, but most of the time we let you set a reserve price etc. Tho I will make recommendations if I don't think something will sell.

And I assume you take items in a bag with the item, a book with our name and description of the item in it and a reserve price if we choose?
Yup. And If you submit more than one item, you can put them all in one bag with one book and prices/etc. in that one book to simplify your life and mine.

Y

Yen Sid

Cool, the last auction I did was back when AV was doing them. So I will have some things for you this weekend probably. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:

C

Crystal Canyon

Cassie send me a Q when your around to accept items. I have some ready for you.

Thanks!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent you an ICQ!

And just a side note: I have a rune available to the auction house at my Luna Vendors and will throw up a vendor named CMA Runes there this week so people can get runes easier (I would loev to hire a gater for Friday night, easy 50k to gate for a couple hours :) ).

Also, There's a mailbox set up at the auction house if you would like to place items there for me to get for auction. Please be sure to place them in a bag with a book and details in the book if you do drop items off there.

Cheers!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mailboxes are perfect for this.....it worked well for my item!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gentle bump* If you can get me items in the next two days, it will definitely simplify things and not have me worrying if we'll meet the 20 item minimum or not.

Cheers!