• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crescent Moon Auction, Friday, Dec. 7

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Crescent Moon Auctions return after a two and a half year hiatus. I've had a number of people ask me if I was going to do them again and I finally have a little bit of time to do them. Right now we will be doing them once a month. November's will be before Thanksgiving.

That being said, this auction, rescheduled from the end of October, will take place on Friday, Dec. 7 at 7 p.m. PST (9 p.m. CST).

To submit items, you have one of two options.

1. Contact me via ICQ at 199889122, AIM at Kayhynn or YIM at [email protected] with the fact you want to submit auction items and where we can meet. I'm pretty much free to meet any time, but may have to schedule a time.
2. Drop them of at the auction house. If you see the attached image below, the auction house is the first keep on the left next to the Vesper Inn on Vesper Beach. I own all the houses on that block of land, but the auction house is noted by the house sign. There is a mailbox that anyone can deposit their stuff into. To deposit items, please do the following:
  • Put the items into a bag.
  • Put a book in the bag that contains your name and contact information.
  • On the following pages in the book, please list the item and the reserve. If no reserve is listed, we will start out with no reserve (aka 1k starting bids)
  • Drop the bag with the completed book and items into the mailbox. It is a secure box, only Owners and Co-Owners can open it - and only co-Owners are my other accounts.
Items must be received by Friday night to be included in the auction. We are also hard capping auctions at 30 items - no exceptions. We want the auctions to be short and sweet and not dragging on as they did in the past with 50-60 items. For the auction to take place, we must have a minimum of 15 items.

We do charge a 5% commission on all items sold, which is taken from the total before the payout is made. Payout is often made right after the auction, within 15-30 minutes of auctions end. The commission goes to paying staff and for gold for future contests/event prizes.

Auction items will be listed in a reply to this thread. WE have a few items from Blood Ghoul submitted for the previous auction that didn't get enough items. Look forward to more. Thanks!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No new items submitted.

I will run a short auction next week and add items of my own that I want to sell to make this happen. It will be short because I leave the next morning to be out of town. I'll post details later tonight.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*bump* Okay a week from Friday we will attempt to host an auction AGAIN. I still have Bloodghoul's items and I'll just fill in the list with my items if needed. However, this will be my last attempt at one and if it doesn't succeed, I'll guess we're just done with auction on Origin.

Blood Ghoul

Sage
Stratics Veteran
While I have noticed a number of new players, and not just the shard hopping IDOC'rs, I am not sure they read this board. I have other really good items I can bring to be auctioned if we can swing it. I spent about 6 hours cleaning my house (In game.. IRL I pay people) and discovered a bunch of neat stuff I can part with for the event.

Let me know if you get interest and I will bring ya some good stuff.

BG

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can you pay someone to clean my house? ;) lol

I'll announce it every so often in game as well...would be nice to have you back :)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WEll I'm constantly in game - just got a LUna house again and am going to try to have a stocked vendor mall again - had had it set up on Vesper Beach but no one came - so hoping that will help. And I plan to put teleporter tiles in the home to the Auction House as well.

So Next Friday, Feb....8? I thinkt hat's the date

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WEll I'm constantly in game - just got a LUna house again and am going to try to have a stocked vendor mall again - had had it set up on Vesper Beach but no one came - so hoping that will help. And I plan to put teleporter tiles in the home to the Auction House as well.

So Next Friday, Feb....8? I thinkt hat's the date
thinking what larisa said i have a ful castle and proabbly leaving shard

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED