• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Credits I can't use

C

ClanBeviin2

I was in the DWB the other day and had the group looting set to random. Not really important, but I wonder if it's the cause of my problem...

One of the loot that I got was a credit chip for 260. Not credits in my account, but the actual blue chip in my inventory (instead of the grey disc-like chips you get in space). Problem is, there's no way to transfer the money to my bank or to cash. There's no option on the radial, and nothing happens when I double-click.

Since it's only 260, I'm not too worried. But is there a way to claim it, or should I just chuck it instead?

S

Soldner

My advice is keep it. Wait for one of those insane collectors and see if u can double your credits on it lol.