• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Credit Card Question

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Tons of threads about credit cards. Mine is about to expire and I need to change the information. Naturally I'm terrified ;) Is there one place to go to find accurate information that works? One someone has done lately? Thanks!

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
I was able to update the credit card information last month in the account screen seemingly without a problem (at least it recognized and accepted the card. We will find out when my house collapses or doesn't).
Otherwise they made this video a few months ago:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm going to do my best to walk you through this, LOL.

Go to Acct Management Page and log in.
On this page at the bottom click Update Renewal
Choose how often you want to pay and click continue
Next Page, Top Right click Manage Accts
On this next page is where you really need to look... Look on the left side for SMALL RED letters that say "edit".
That will bring up a page for you to edit how and what you pay with.
Good Luck :)

(I have to give Queen Mum a HUGE thanks here because she had to walk me through this several times over ICQ!)