• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Credit card issues

Fat Midnight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For me this is the first time I have ever had an issue, but UO account management will not accept my card. After entering the information repeatedly I decided I would follow the page advice and call my financial institution. It turns out I have more than enough money on the account and POGO EA UO has not even tried to take the funds from my account.

I tried on FF and IE. Cleared browser history/cache, restarted. Tried on a different computer. No luck.

Has anyone else had an issue recently?

I think my account has now lapsed and I am currently suspended for lack of payment.... I am going to wait to call CS til tomorrow, maybe get some free game time if I cry enough

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
has your card expired,gone missing reported lost or stolen ?usually it is a problem with card and it gets you banned from site. you would need Cal to look into why

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember there was a problem with the country re-setting itself to US at one point.

Fat Midnight

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I just spent 20 mins with EA CS and I thought it was resolved but now that I checked my billing info online it is still blank.

On the plus side, I got 15 days play time for free!

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hah, you were ripped off, they gave me 30 days for a similar issue...

they do that, then ignore your e-mails and put you on a blacklist... even if you have other accounts and still pay...

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
beleive it or not.. they fixed it ! I'm back on siege ! (it took almost a month, not very impressed tho)