• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creature Search Stratics Main

RockoNV

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Creature database on UO Stratics main? When I try and search something I get a screen with this (any suggestions welcome):

Warning: include(/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/shared/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 5 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/shared/settings.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 5 Warning: include(/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/php-bin/ip.config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/access.php on line 2 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/php-bin/ip.config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/access.php on line 2 Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'stratics_uodb'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 13 Warning: mysql_select_db(): Access denied for user 'rack'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 15 Warning: mysql_select_db(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 15 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'rack'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 25 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 25 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'rack'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 25 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 25 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): Access denied for user 'rack'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 25 Warning: mysql_real_escape_string(): A link to the server could not be established in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/search.php on line 25 Warning: include(/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/database/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/page_format.func.php on line 10 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/database/header.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/page_format.func.php on line 10
Welcome to the UO Stratics databases. Unfortunately, you appear to have slipped through without knowing the database you want to view.

Warning: include(/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/database/footer.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/page_format.func.php on line 20 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home2/stratics/public_html/subdomains/uoss/database/footer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/vhosts/stratics.com/subdomains/uoss/database/page_format.func.php on line 20

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
My suggestion would be...find Petra Fyde and ask her. I'm not sure who else would know what to do about that other than her, since she created nearly every guide on the site.

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye. I tried searching the same section yesterday and got the same page too. I hope they get it fixed cos I use those pages a fair bit.