• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creature in "Pens"

T

Tulatheone

So am doing discord and provo training atm using five hiryus, my house couldnt fit more pens so thats the reason..

My question is, how long will the hiryus be inside the pens? My house is open to public and all that stuff if that makes any difference..

Cheers

N

NoBuddy

*Disclaimer* - The activity you describe is considered illegal and is a bannable offense...yada yada yada

Now, to answer your question, it is based on how often you interact with them. I believe it's 24hrs on no interaction and they'll despawn.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya.

be warned that is a bannable offence is UO.

but to answer your question as long as they are 'refreshed' they will stay forever.

a mind blast each every couple hours kinda thing works good.

hell, even having them provo each other is enough to keep them active.
and disco counts too.

T

Tulatheone

Okay i didnt figure it was bannable since to me its "Bard way" of golem training, which is a known tactic.. But thanks :)

Maybe i should find another way around then

T

Tulatheone

Okay i didnt figure it was bannable, since to me it seems like bards way of "Golem training" which is a known tactic even on uoguide.com

But thanks, maybe i should find another way around this then :)

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya

its a common bard training tool, but it definatlly is frowned upon.