• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creating NEW UO Account broken atm.

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you go to the account creation page & don't have an EA Memeber account It tells you to click on the link to fix that. When you go to that page no matter what you fill on the form your unable to get past that page.... Clicking ok seems to simply refresh it at the moment... Anyone know what's up ? Its worked for people I know before..

UO Account Creation Page

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its borked, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work. It just shows how much EAMythic "cares" for UO. That they can not even get the bugs worked out of the site where you are trying to give them your money. And you would at least expect that to work. Only thing you can do is keep trying, try emailing jeremy, or say screw it and play something else.

M

Mulch

go from the www.uo.com page to the account page

works for me there all the time

If that does not help try a different browser/computer or another game
:gun:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK this is SILLY...... I've had 3 different guildmates that I trust attempt to create a "EA member login" and the wepage is simply broken... THAT login is the 1st step to creating a new account. You are required to have one....

How can EA be ok with no new accounts being created... ??

EA I want to give you MONEY pls let me lol.

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everytime a want to create a new account, and after typing in the CC Information, i get this damm error message:

Error! Sorry. This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Whats wrong? I used the Trial Code for a friend of mine who wants to test the game and now NOTHING :(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh they want you to give them money, but yet they dont want to spend money to take it!