• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Creating a tank

J

JoyousGard

OK, so my Unicorn and Bake Kitsune are hunting together and my Unicorn is always the one that ends up taking damage when I "All kill" on the monster.

I noticed however that my Unicorn was always first in the list of pets because I have to claim the Bake Kitsune and I have the Unicorn with me.

So what I did was stable both and take out the Bake Kitsune first! Now when I "All kill" the monsters, they are damaging the Bake Kitsune. The Unicorn is free to just do tag along damage.

Have other people noticed this? Is this correct?

PS- I know about riding the Unicorn and "All kill" then get off the Unicorn and "All kill."

PPS- I also know about "Jerry kill" and then "Unicorn kill" as well.

I

imported_Hinotori

Whichever pet is taken out of the stable first will tank and autodefend you if you use the All commands.

If you had pet(s) on guard and stabled them then took out different pet(s) the new ones out won't guard you. To fix that make sure you always tell your pets to stop before stabling them.

G

Yep, thats the way the system works. The first pet out will become the flagged pet on an all kill command. Also, it will be the only pet to respond to the all guard command because you can only be guarded by one pet at a time.