• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Crazy ring... NEVER have i seen one like it before! L@@K NOW A AUCTION 72HOUR from 25/12/2016

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not seen something like this before ''90 bless charges'' offers
Item is on Atlantic
:)
crazy ass ring.png

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
So, I have seen this before. When the bless charges run out the str/int/dex should go away. Xfrer it to TC and let the bless charges run out and see. 99% confident it will
That would be my bet as well.. but that is a very old loot table. Have not seen those drop in a LONG time. Something seems to have gotten turned back on that shouldda been left turned off huh? :D

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We've been over this here before, it shouldn't lose the stat bonuses but it's not that great of a ring anyway.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just tested it on test, i does not loose the stats when all charges have gone

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I agree... loot tables are getting crazy! Very cool piece. Good luck with the sale :)

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
na this is normal, they bug out once in a while and give crazy items like this

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well its for sale reserve is 50m will turn into auction when there is interest

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It loses the stat bonus once the charges are gone, i have gotten several pieces like these. Badass looking though

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It loses the stat bonus once the charges are gone, i have gotten several pieces like these. Badass looking though
Thats not correct, i've tested it and i has not lost the stats, ill take a screen shot and prove it later on.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thats not correct, i've tested it and i has not lost the stats, ill take a screen shot and prove it later on.
If I am remembering correctly the old stuff like this only loses the stats once you cross a server line after all the charges are gone. Have ya crossed one with it on since the charges ran out?

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is on test shard by the way so the ring still have all bless charges on atlantic

Last edited:

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Shakes fist at moneybags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just tested on server lines too, for anyone that dont believe me this is it after testing, used all bless charges and crossed server lines its perfect still..
yes, but does it apply the stats still.

King Greg

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll have to go back over some of my jewels. Mesanna might of fixed it. At one point it would only apply the stats while it had bless charges.. Its a glitch that when a jewel spawns with all 3 stats at 10 that it gets the Bless charges. See if I can find one again.

Metal Head

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've proved it a few times... Tried and tested on test shard. So can this stay on topic of the auction auction ends tomorrow 12:14pm u.k time