• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Game Crazy Lady Handing Out Books in Luna Bank.

morPR

PRmeister
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you enjoyed reading bits and pieces of the "Story of Paul" aka "Death Never Accepts Game" text. Google the second part. One cannot live in a vacuum or at least not for long. I was given a nice gig like five years ago or whatever to write lore for a game that was in production by a small indie company. We were using Hero Engine

It was a joke among the other, more talented devs to call the stuff I wrote "The Story of Paul" because I imagined him and he was prominent in the story. Our website is long gone but the FB page still stands. The guy who gave me the gig, Klownicus, doesn't answer my messages. Not sure what he is doing nowadays.

I was told that the story takes place in the far flung future as well as in the Civil War era so was given permission to bridge the gap how I saw fit. Some proper names were invented by Klowncus butthe majority of the characters were my undertaking. It was also mandated that Paul cannot be a time traveler.

Its been a long time since I wrote these blog entries It was fun but tedious adding the text to in game books. I made several copies and may not make any more. Everyone likes collecting for some reason I cannot fathom. So if you got a book, trade with others so you can piece together the narrative. The entire thing is on the internet waiting for you to unearth.