• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Crazy Joe's Rune Library?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Is it still around or did it drop and vanish. I had runes to 2 locations and it is at neither. :(

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's relocated several times in the last few years. Last time I visited, it was east of Luna.

There's also the Genesis Archives rune library (inside Luna, across from the LOST Auction house, but not very organized - just a lot of stacked books), and Keira's Rune Libraries (which I think moved from by Ter Mur moongate, to New Magincia, and back).

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I updated our rune library listings just prior to the treasure hunt update. You'll find the listing for Crazy Joe's library here UO Stratics - Treasure Hunters of Britannia
I found it but it is no longer where it is shown in the Treasure Map Rune Library section. It is now right outside Luna East Gate, maybe 2 houses outside. Thanks for the tip Basara :)

Belshazzar

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found that CJ library is going thru a revamp on runes, some are working some are not, books as well. Genesis library - alot of the runes are inproper named or wrong locations, been trying to contact Genesis about it. Found the KOL library - there is a rune locked down on their luna house to a massive library a good one. Also i started checking out Veronicas rune books inside luna city.

Lestat you know i always have had a good library - let me know what your looking for and i will try to get you it.

Bels

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I had the room I totally would have a big library. I only keep important ones in mine though since I am limited on space. You know, like city books, dungeon, interesting places and the like. I don't usually keep any Fel books. When I get back into the game I need to update my Shop books. The last ones were the beginning of November. I don't think I am going to make anymore Luna shopbooks, they don't sell plus how hard is it to walk around Luna and shop? I thought I was making it easier though to recall around in Luna. I will keep at the non-Luna ones. Although the last batch of non-Luna shopbooks I made I didn't even have 16 places so I added a few Luna ones. Sometimes I add the bazaar, but only certain people can use that.