• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crazy CJ run ...

• Thread starter MissLilyFuzzyfoot
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

MissLilyFuzzyfoot

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me out in CJ tonight.

That was a toughie! You are all so generous with Toon-Up Unites and so kind!!!!

I really appreciate all of you guys. :)

My apologies for being distracted, I was thinking about my deceased father a lot today so it's been a bit rough.

Thank you again!

P

PinkyPepperpow

i don't think i was in that run but i'm really sorry to hear about your dad. :-(

L

loadexfa

One more person to add condolences about you dad. :(

I got lucky and had super stunners in my CJ (Trish and Wolfie) but I had the CFO from hell (fortunately nobody went sad).

Even in these hard runs it seems our sad ratio is doing quite well. I hope the game cheered you up a bit.

Josh

R

ROSIE T

I was on that run with you and we were lucky we had great toons with us!! I'm new at the CJ and the toons we were with gave us tips on where to stand to throw the eveidence and asking if we needed toon ups, they were on the other side stunning and still able to help us out, awesome, awesome group!
My thoughts and prayers are with you in the loss of your dad, it's just such an overwhelming feeling.