• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] CRAZY AUCTION OVER 25 BA ITEMS

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Rules are auction ends Friday at 7 pm Central time. MIN of 5 mil increments on your bids. Happy bidding and as always Shop with Xellos and any questions or for a fast response because I don't look at stratics often icq me at 650968665. Thank you
3. 40 mil reserve. 5. 40 mil reserve 6.40 mil reserve. . 12. 50 mil reserve. 15.40 mil reserve 16. 100 mil reserve. 17. 100 mil reserve. 20. 40 mil reserve. EVERYTHING ELSE STARTS AT TEN MIL SO OPEN WITH TEN MIL MIN BIDS IF THERE IS NO RESERVE Ok I'm getting a bunch of icq's about buyouts and I don't do buyouts but seeing I am getting a lot of them ill set a super high amount that I don't think will be reached 500 mil on any item for buyout...... so no need to ask about that no more =)

Attachments

Last edited:

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
Make sure you look at the other auction posted same time as this one with the same name!

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
There is no ten min rule when it is Friday at 7 this auction is over. to many items if people start bidding last min for me to care to check all the time stamps.

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
1. 20 mil Jay bird
4. 20 mil Jay bird
14. 100 mil jay bird
18. 100 mil Jay bird
19. 20 mil Jay bird
8. 10 mil Deprave
20. 40 mil Deprave

Rocco

Seasoned Veteran
GUYS THERE IS LESS THEN 5 AND A HALF HOURS ON THIS AUCTION NO TEN MIN RULE.... DONT LOSE OUT AND LET JAY BIRD GRAB EVERYING AND JUST RESELL IT ALL FOR MAD MONEY!!!