• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Crazy 11 mod legs - SOLD

Larry

Journeyman
Live auction. 24 hour rule applies. 50mm bid increments.

Current high bid is 600M - Cetric

upload_2018-9-10_0-21-41.png

Last edited:

Guerry

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yea, man this is great for OP Sampire/archer suit for so many reasons, never saw anything better in my 8-9 months playing.

Larry

Journeyman
I’ll sale to the best offer if that offer has not been outbid for more than 24 hours. I’ll start the 24 hour period for Happy Rage offer now.

Larry

Journeyman
I’ll do minimum bid increments of 50mm but I won’t do 10 min rule. That just allows someone to bid right as the auction ends and doesn’t give everyone a fair chance to bid. 24 hour rule - 50mm bid increments. Right now Cetric is high bid at 600mm, will end tomorrow 12:43 EST if no other bids.

Larry

Journeyman
I contacted all the high bidders before selling to give a final bid. Grim said in a previous post he was done bidding. Sorry if you others missed a chance to bid.

The Grim Reaper

Seasoned Veteran
I contacted all the high bidders before selling to give a final bid. Grim said in a previous post he was done bidding. Sorry if you others missed a chance to bid.
"I wont bid again if its not an auction. Someone could come in and bid 1m more than me..... lawless world we live in"

I would appreciate it if you did not twist my words for your own twisted gain, I bid, buy and sell with honor.

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"I wont bid again if its not an auction. Someone could come in and bid 1m more than me..... lawless world we live in"

I would appreciate it if you did not twist my words for your own twisted gain, I bid, buy and sell with honor.

LOL you also didn’t follow your words in the past , is that your honor ? I have some of our Icq message that you ignored me when I accept your offer , you totally disappeared.