• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

General Crashing

Moneta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Since the patch I have been crashing a LOT. Last night I had 5 crashes in 5 minutes and about 5 more spaced out over a couple hours. Tonight I had crashes going into abyss, bedlam and navery. I had crashes in medusa and at primeval lich. I wasn't doing anything different than I usually do. I tried to look for something I did to cause it and came up with nothing.

Oh yes this is in EC

Last edited:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yep same here. My whole game freezes, the cursor starts to spin then my screen goes white and I have to force close the client.

I was mega annoyed at yesterdays Europa event as EVERY time I tried to loot the corpse of the boss mob I would crash me out.

After about 5 tries I loaded up the CC and the body had vanished!

Mr Obvious

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Crashes seem random at time but I do know of one specific: Me and many of my fellow Guild mates crash due to the excessive loot. The loot on Lady M and other various creatures have over 125 items if opened in grid UO freezes up and does not respond causing you to shut it down and re-log back in game. Once the creature went public it was worse and many more people locked up and crashed. I was unable to report this as a bug at the time due to crashing back to back so many time I just left the game for the evening.

Moneta

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Still crashing endlessly. Today many many times at different cemeteries both Tram and Fel. 4 times at a Fel champ I didn't try to finish. Twice collecting leather from polar bears. Etc etc etc

I'm so tired of this and it's making it no fun to play :(

I even deleted and downloaded UO last night but it hasn't helped and yes I have scanned my 1 month old computer

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Call me paranoid but I dont use the same device to forum and play.

Your ip address is your virgin daughter, nobody gets to see her ever