• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Cranky & Chubby Cats Doll (Asuka event)

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
This is a great item, when did it drop and how many?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Does it do anything locked down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joshua1128

Adventurer
I'll lock It down and find out and let you know as soon as I get home, it's from asuka this past week and drop is 10-15 of them and most of them didn't leave the shard so it's a really wanted item from what I heard.... :)

Joshua1128

Adventurer
Oh alright if many dropped then many dropped, I was told asuka does 10-15, but EM's only request how many they want... So how many is "Many" is 15 not many? Or are you saying like 50 dropped, be more specific if you're going to call me a liar. And send a link where it shows how many dropped since you obviously KNOW how many dropped

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Everyone drop that had the right to the root.
People like 30 to 50 was there.

Nice cat ^^

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh alright if many dropped then many dropped, I was told asuka does 10-15, but EM's only request how many they want... So how many is "Many" is 15 not many? Or are you saying like 50 dropped, be more specific if you're going to call me a liar. And send a link where it shows how many dropped since you obviously KNOW how many dropped
i didnt do the event, sometimes they can be tricky to guess the numbers, it involves how many were there, and if there were any issues with the boss, like if it died fast, if people attacked the wrong thing, etc etc.

so i wasnt there. but on this site "lots" means everyone drop. some everyone drops are worth alot, and really depends for asian shard ones how many hit the market. comparatively, 30 to 50 is actually about the same as some normal drops on the large shards.

Reward Item - UO EM Event:ボブ・ジュニアがゆく!