• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

crane

A

alisagrace86

if anyone is available to help me i need help craning for cfo please. i'm always stomping goons and would like to learn how to crane. i am available almost everyday anytime. please PM me a code if you can help me. TY

R

ROSIE T

Ali, I'm with you on that one! If I remember correctly Bob (Sarcastic) is going to get a group together and do training in the near future, but he did say due to his schedule it would be a couple weeks. Hang in there and if you ever want to cfo, let me know, seems to be my hang out lately!

A

alisagrace86

oh awesome please keep me posted on that training i am SO there lol

O

oimjustagirl0077

Hi,
I'm also interested in this as well! I'm a high 20 robber baron and I've been stomping forever and I'm pretty bad at crane. So, I'd love to be a part of this!

S

Squeaker

Embarrassing as this is (but since when don't I embarrass myself?), my husband has been craning. He started playing TT last week! I think it is time I learn to crane too. I keep saying it... I keep running numerous cfo's a day... and still, I don't crane... :coco:

Bob? Please :p

R

ROSIE T

How fun is that, your husband has taken up tt! AND he's already craning! Maybe if we all plead and beg, Bob will train us!
BOB, PLEASE!!!!