• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Crafting Tally's...

R

RedMan99

Ok I have a 120smith GM bow craft and soon to be 120 Tailor.

What are good stats on the crafting Tally's and where do I get them? Heartwood(Im guessing)?:confused:

Harlequin

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best ones are those with 30% success and 30% exceptional chance.

I also keep ones with high exceptional chance and low success chance. Very useful when making high difficulty armour/weapons that you want to make exceptionally crafted, while at the same time save resources if you fail to make the item. (esp ML recipe items that requires ML gems, coz you can't salvage back the gems when you smelt/unravel).

Also keep the ones that summons ingots/wood/bandages. The bandage summoning tallies esp can be sold for a pretty sum.

Keep slayers too.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
For smiths, IIRC nearly everything pre-SA could be made exceptional 100% (if exceptional is possible for the item) with a +25% Exceptional Talisman (no normal bonus needed) and a +15 ASH held at the same time, with the possible exception of the Kabuto helmets.