• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting super slayers

Tectop

Journeyman
What is best to use to craft super slayer with a 120 smith? I have a hard time finding a slayer weapon for my fenced so I am going to try and make my own,also I do not have imbluing, just 120 smith and 100 arms lore.
Thanks in advance

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I would suggest work I'm Imbueing. Gonna be the cheapest way to go in the long run. Or craft the base weapon and ask for someone to imbue it for you. My ICQ is 684 567 446

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Sound like they don't need clean (After all, that's an imbuing thing and they don't Imbue) - just a slayer.

If the other properties don't matter, it's a matter of runic Roulette. I wouldn't waste anything higher than bronze runics trying to runic craft super slayers, as that's the best runic you can get from a small BOD. Gold and higher runics require WAY too much ingot investment to waste on trying to craft random superslayers.

Cocaine1

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can fight milloins of low-midl-high-lvl monsters for gaining some slayer/superslayer or try to play a runick roulette or steal wepons from dung chest with you thief...
But right & clear way is just imbue what you need exactly.