• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Station Ideas - please

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have never tried to do deco ...

Well I fib I try for about 15min every couple of years ....

It frustrates the hell out of me and I give up, till enough time passes by for me to forget how frustrating it can be and I try again.

This time I want to make some crafting/storage areas.

Can someone point me to some images for some inspiration - please.

Before I change my mind ...

zamot

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like this also. I try to organize but then lose interest. I really need some ideas also. When I go to make anything I get frustrated because I have to look for everything and just say the heck with it.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
are you looking for pure deco crafting stations or actually working ones? there could be a big different in what looks good and what works the best :)

Lucivius

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never tried to do deco ...

Well I fib I try for about 15min every couple of years ....

It frustrates the hell out of me and I give up, till enough time passes by for me to forget how frustrating it can be and I try again.

This time I want to make some crafting/storage areas.

Can someone point me to some images for some inspiration - please.

Before I change my mind ...
i'm interested in this as well. Hopefully we can see some good pics.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Oh Esca you are so awesome! I look forward to seeing what you do with your new home!:thumbsup:

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's how I setup my craft space. Everything is accessible from the stool in the center.
I can smith/smelt, tailor and trash all from the stool.

UOSA0010 Craft.jpg

The jewelry box is a recent addition and it functions perfectly even tucked way back in the corner.
Commodity deed box is accessible. The bags, pouches and backpacks are all non-blocking
The teleporters take me to my BOD vendors & storage.

There's a Soulforge on the second floor above, so can also imbue and unravel here too.

Last edited:

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
sorry to drag this post out of the whatever lol but its easy to explain with Esca´s pictures...

QUESTION for the Deco Folks....

is it possible they changed the brocade gozas? i was not able to do this kind of "roof" anymore.
i know for a fact that it worked in the past but it seems they changed the alignment so they dont cover a full tile anymore properly:

1679585106528.png

as you can see the front row is not aligned with the full tiles anymore (the regular "goza" in the back row)

was i just stupid or did anyone else notice that?

and yes i tried both variations, brocade south and easy (Esca was using east)
either i missed one and messed up or something changed.

i mean you still can do "tent roof" but i always kinda liked the brocade pieces for that....
1679585232816.png
in my opinion the non brocade ones look a little boring and does not give the illusion of actually going "up" per row.
also iam not sure if i should go alternating colors to mix it up more or keep it like this layered.

happy for opinions.

thanks!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If it's of any interest I have 145 of Esca's abyss cloth gozas that I've hung on to in case he might return (also 21 stuffy bears :D )

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If it's of any interest I have 145 of Esca's abyss cloth gozas that I've hung on to in case he might return (also 21 stuffy bears :D )
hi Petra,

thanks for the reply, i assume this stuff is on euro right?
if so id like to ask for a favor, i would like to do 2 things with one of those goza.

1. get the item type to see if i just messed up
2. place them in your house to see if they line up properly or like the new crafted which dont work with curtains.

BR
Fin

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Type is 5359. Not sure about curtains, but it seems to exactly cover a tile? Description is 'square goza (east)'
1679599476304.png

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
5359 is just the item ID of the deed, do the same when placed please.

yes, and interestingly it actually covers the full tile, the ones i crafted today dont do that

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
@Petra Fyde

we found the problem, the square brocade goza mats are no longer aligned properly in enhanced client, the "long" ones seem to be OK

many thanks for getting back to me.

weird world.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the ones I have aren't 'brocade', just 'square goza' (btw my piccie is in EC)

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
thats interesting tho, i made all possible variation of square and they dont line up