• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Crafting menu changes

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm really liking the changes that were made to the crafting tool menus. I didn't play much the last 2 years so I hadn't really utilized the options for making multiple items with one click. The make max and make number buttons are great.

I was thinking though, that since BODs are a huge reason why some players craft, and they require 10, 15, and 20 quantities, wouldn't it be logical to have those buttons as well?

G

Gowron

I'm really liking the changes that were made to the crafting tool menus. I didn't play much the last 2 years so I hadn't really utilized the options for making multiple items with one click. The make max and make number buttons are great.

I was thinking though, that since BODs are a huge reason why some players craft, and they require 10, 15, and 20 quantities, wouldn't it be logical to have those buttons as well?
I'll buy that for a dollar.

Warsong of LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not really, I know when I sit down to do some bods, I do at least a couple of hundred. get everything sorted and I do all cloaks smalls, then shirt smalls etc.

though I think make max should have been capped at 125 because that is the max you can hold in your packback.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I opened a recipes vendor finally, since it's so much easier to make and tag quest items now. I'm about halfway thru stocking the vendor, after a few hours of work. It's pretty boring but that's why god invented flash games. :p

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Generally, when I fill BODs of something I'm 100% to make, I just put exactly the amount of ingredients I need for that item, and hit "make Max".

If it's something that requires exceptional that I'm not 100% to make exceptional (say, Bone BODs), I grab a normal BOD for the same type (say, if I'm filling 2 20 count ex bods of 1 type, I'd grab the highest count normal I have), and make that many for all 3 BODs, and fill the exceptional BODs first. keeping one or two of each normal (regular or spined) bone small BOD I wouldn't normally fill gives me something useful to do with my occasional rejects.

G

Gelf

not really, I know when I sit down to do some bods, I do at least a couple of hundred. get everything sorted and I do all cloaks smalls, then shirt smalls etc.

though I think make max should have been capped at 125 because that is the max you can hold in your packback.
u can fill the bods at the same time ur making the stuff, for ex. if u got 15 20 normal shirt bods. just put make 300 then grab ur bods and start fillin em as the shirts pop up