• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting items not displaying in menu?

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail, all!

Thank you, Pinco, for re-releasing your UI. I cannot live without the animal lore gump!

I think I've had this problem before, but I can't remember how it was fixed. When I attempt to craft an item with the UI enabled, no items show up in the window.

For example, I click my sewing kit, then click Leather Armor, and the search box status says there are 35 items, but none of them display in the window (see attached screenshot).

I tried deleting that character's preferences file, but that didn't fix it. (The screenshot was taken with a fresh character profile). The crafting menu works fine in the default UI.

Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks!

Attachments

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail, all!

Thank you, Pinco, for re-releasing your UI. I cannot live without the animal lore gump!

I think I've had this problem before, but I can't remember how it was fixed. When I attempt to craft an item with the UI enabled, no items show up in the window.

For example, I click my sewing kit, then click Leather Armor, and the search box status says there are 35 items, but none of them display in the window (see attached screenshot).

I tried deleting that character's preferences file, but that didn't fix it. (The screenshot was taken with a fresh character profile). The crafting menu works fine in the default UI.

Any ideas on how I can fix it?

Thanks!
we discover yesterday that this happen if you have "english names" option active, turn it off and it's fixed :)