• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Crafting a 210 stam suit

Vidiot

Visitor
Hey anyone and everyone ,
Just looking for help building a 210 stam pvp suit. any help would be greatly appreciated!
thanks

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
You're going to have to find some pieces that have 10 stam and 4/5 dex. It's difficult to get to 210 stam merely through crafting, although not impossible. The Ozi Obi makes it easier too.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
210 suit is not possible through just imbuing. You will need Legendary pieces, or alot of high end runics to get there. You would have to use runic Reforging. At the very least pieces will be Brittle. It would have to be animated/haste and the cheapest runic for this would be a barbed kits.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Copper runic hammer powerful animated/ haste will get you +10 Stamina. You can make none brittle pieces. You can make +10 Stamina with spined kit but their brittle very low durability.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Roger. I re-read the post. I was kinda referring to the legendary pieces being brittle. I can see how my statement wasnt fully cooked for consumption. Muh bad.