• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafting Craft with full backpack ...

Serks

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is possible to craft items if you have max items (125/125) in your backpack. The crafted items will fall to the ground without any error message.

I noticed it with cartography. I did not check any other crafting skills.

Steps to reproduce:
If you have 124/125 items in your backpack and click the 'Make Max' button in the crafting menu it will not stop at 125/125 items. The crafted items will fall to the ground.

If you have 125/125 items in your backpack and try this you will get an error message that your backpack is full.

I assume that it should also stop with an error message if you reach the 125/125 items.

Misk

UO QA Lead
VIP
Stratics Veteran
The crafted items will fall to the ground without any error message.
You should not be able to craft an item that will not fit into your backpack due to either item count or weight limitations. I have submitted a problem report into the system on this issue.