• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covetous Void Pool Points & Level 3/4 Fighting - COMBO!

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Today i discovered the following - and i dont complain about it - i think its COOL:

I didnt participate at the Void Pool for several days because i spend most of my time now at Level 3 and 4 farming Artifacts (and hope for drops in my pack)

A guild member paged me asking me "hey were are you at, west or east" and i was like "no? i am not at the pool" and he told me thats weired because i show up on the list for current battle........but i was Level 3 Covetous just fighting "normal" critters...

Today i see the "Pacific Sports" Ranking on Stratics and see i am Overall Scored Rank 10 (Damn, now you know my Char Name hehe) - but i remember me beeing number 12 a couple of days ago - so, it looks like i get Void Pool Points (NOT REWARD POINTS to turn in btw..) for fighting Covetous Level 3+4....

Good to know...

;)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, have to check that when I am back at home tonight!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup, you get points for fighting level 3 and 4 too. :)

Xalan Dementia

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea, been known for a while, still not confirmed if its a bug or just the way its supposed to be

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You get overall points NOT invasion points. :scholar: The points you get in level 3 and 4 are only point for bragging right they cannot be turned in or used in any other way.:devil: