• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

covetous lvl 3 question.

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just a quick question:

How do you get through the doors that lead to the kitchen and storage room areas in Covetous? I checked the dungeon page here on Stratics, but doesn't look like it has been updated since the changes.

Thanks.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the kitchen in covetous...... holy smokes i was in covetous 3 and 5 last night and i must admit i didnt see a kitchen.

got a pic?

AxiamInc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
the kitchen in covetous...... holy smokes i was in covetous 3 and 5 last night and i must admit i didnt see a kitchen.

got a pic?
I'm going off of the reference material here: Covetous - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

There is a set of double doors that lead down the passage to those 2 areas, but they are locked. Wondering if there is something else in the dungeon you have to do in order to get them to open. I know pre-revamp you could get there if memory serves.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm going off of the reference material here: Covetous - UOGuide, the Ultima Online encyclopedia

There is a set of double doors that lead down the passage to those 2 areas, but they are locked. Wondering if there is something else in the dungeon you have to do in order to get them to open. I know pre-revamp you could get there if memory serves.
With a lockpicker (not sure if magic unlock works) you can open the doors and kill mobs back there. As far as I am aware there is nothing else unique about that area.

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
magic unlock, use lockpicking?

i know if you wanna run straight in through level 3 to 5 you have to use magic unlock to open the doors in the passage.

or else ya have to take the side passage and go around, but with all the critters there its much faster and safer to just cast magic unlock and blast through at a full run.

Last edited: