• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covetous Drops

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm looking for some truth data based on experiences of players in Covetous. Since the most recent updates, has anyone gotten an artifact drop from:

- Direct from the Void Pool?
- From Level 3 or 4 spawn (not Cora)?

If so, where either drops from the Void Pool or Levels 3/4 ephemeral or of normal durability?

Also, have you received any anti-virtue artifacts from Covetous? I have not gotten any from Shame so I suspect they are turned off in that dungeon. Are they still dropping in Covetous?

Thank you for your input. I would love for the devs to comment on whether a Doom-like point system is at work behind the scenes or are drops purely based on the RNG.

-OBSIDIAN-

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also, have you received any anti-virtue artifacts from Covetous?
I have gotten them from doing the Void Pool and have gotten them in Shame just the other day.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got many Virtue artifacts from Covetous dungeon. They drop often when you fight in level 3 at the void pool.

I got many more, its a good way to get lots of extra clean-up points too ;)

And i got a arty from fighting in Level 3 and 4 of covetous, its a normal version and there is no message when it drops in your backpack.

The Virtue artifatcs are not turned of in any dungeons, not even the revamp ones.

On the same time i got the points from the void pool and getting the normal version at Level 4, i have enough points to buy the right item i want ( shield ) 4 times with void pool points.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, you get drops of the NEW arties in Covetous? I mean: You don´t have to fight Cora or to collect points to get them - they can drop in your BP by chance??? Thats interesting news!

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From Level 3 or 4 spawn (not Cora)?
I got a non-ephemeral Blight of the Tundra bow from a random creature in Covetous Level 3. It dropped directly in my backpack with no message.

Also, have you received any anti-virtue artifacts from Covetous?
Yes, I got at least 2 or 3 Virtue Armor parts from the Void Pool creatures in Covetous.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got the new shield (garg version, non-ephemeral) from the level 3 spawn in Covetous and the Map (anti-virtue drop) from fighting the spawn at the Void pool.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool, you get drops of the NEW arties in Covetous? I mean: You don´t have to fight Cora or to collect points to get them - they can drop in your BP by chance??? Thats interesting news!
Yep!

aoLOLita

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've gotten 9 "non-eph" arti drops straight into the pack from fighting 3rd-4th lvl, and get the anti-virtue drops ona daily basis...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, lets go there tonight? Are you going down there with your fighter? And: Lvl 3 = Entrance to Cora (downstairs?)?

Cerwin Vega

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can get non ephemeral items from doing the void pool then buying them with points seems pointless.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can get non ephemeral items from doing the void pool then buying them with points seems pointless
True, but Void Pool is LVL 2 - and they talked about LVL 3 & 4, right?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you can get non ephemeral items from doing the void pool then buying them with points seems pointless.
It takes a long time to get a item. Much longer then i can get several from the void pool point.

And from the points, i can choose what i want. From the Level 3 and 4 you don't always get what you want. :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Frarc, lets go there tonight? Are you going down there with your fighter? And: Lvl 3 = Entrance to Cora (downstairs?)?
I'm up for anything, just yell in chat. ;)
I don't use my warrior for that. I use my Mystic/Mage for it. Jigsaw can handle that better then Frarc. :)

polanco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone still farming in Shame? or has everyone moved to Coveteous?
Aren't the drops the same?

Btw anyone know if you get better drops in fel? or is it the same in both facets?