• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Covenant of the Phoenix (multi gaming community)

K

Khaen

The Covenant of the Phoenix is a multi gaming community that has been around for over 9 years with chapters in; AC-DT, SWG, Guild Wars, EQ2, LotRo, AoC, Vanguard, WoW, DDO, Darkfall, Mortal Online, EVE, Champions Online, Rappelz and Aion.

While we may be a multi gaming guild, we have always taken strides to maintain that close knit family oriented feeling that is often associated with smaller guilds. We have an active website, forums, FPS game server and a 400 person Ventrilo server.

Let's face it, mmorpgs come and go. When looking for a guild, you should look for one that is willing to expand into other games and has a history of stable leadership. We are a mature and drama free gaming community. Our members are easy going and joke a lot in ventrilo and on the forums.

We are not a flash in the pan guild that promises the world and vanishes months later. Our guild is in it for the long haul and that mentality is readily apparent when you consider that most of our chapters are still going strong after all these years.

A guild can make or break a person's experience in a MMO. Different guilds for different folks. The trick is finding one that will become more like a family than a guild and will last throughout the years.

The guild was founded on the principles of loyalty, honor, and brotherhood and thrives because on-line adventure games are more fun in the company of kindred spirits.

Our membership ranges in age from teens to the late fifties and geographically spans the globe (although most are adults residing in the North American continent). Most of us have jobs or college commitments and families, and therefore we support the premise that real-life has priority over game-life. So power gaming isn't required.

I encourage anyone that is looking to join a mature gaming community to visit our site, in any case, it doesn't hurt to look. So, feel free to visit us at:

http://covenantofthephoenix.com

~

V

Vultar007

Hello, I have been with The Covenant of The Phoenix for close to 2 years and am very happy with it. If anyone is looking for a great community that sticks together then I recommend you apply on our web site for membership.

C

CaptRex

I want to join.. can you send me the link? I can not see that section.. Thanks..