• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cove subserver - Chessie shard about to crash

B

Beastmaster

Currently on Chessie
Gates to the Cove subserver are taking over 10 seconds to materialize. Actions taken while there take at least 5 seconds to happen.
Rest of the shard seems normal, normal for Chessie that is. :p

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Currently on Chessie
Gates to the Cove subserver are taking over 10 seconds to materialize. Actions taken while there take at least 5 seconds to happen.
Rest of the shard seems normal, normal for Chessie that is. :p
Takes me a full minute to cast recall no matter where (I usually ping 45 or less), so if you are only getting hit up around Cove you're doing good.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant even move the two steps to get off my house in 2d. I managed to make it about 20 steps to get on the neighbors house so the swamp stuff wont kill me. No way im getting anywhere to play with this lag. Someone must have it out for Guardians Gate.