• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple questions about template

A

Aversion

Ive been thinking about coming back after 6-7 years and have some questions regarding template. Im wondering how this template sounds:

120 stealing
120 ninjitsu
100 hiding
100 snooping
105 magery
100 poisoning
75 stealth

Will posioning be useful for pvp or should i just grab tracking?

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't really use poison much but since only one has responded I will give my opinion. If you're going to do some PvP, drop magery, it's useless without eval. Get fencing instead and use your poisoning skill through infectious strike and if you can work tactics in there even better. Unless you're on Siege then I can understand the magery but I'm not sure how useful poisoning will be with 0 eval, otherwise you can simply buy recall scrolls or find some jewelry to boost your chivalry enough to use sacred journey.