• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of things for the EM's

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to ask the EM's for catskills if it is possible for them to make use of the "off limits" areas more for the start and finish of events. Or create a new area in the EM hall. Two areas that are avilible are the Throne room that keeps everyone back and the pedistal area in front of the castle the previous EM created.

I understand to create a buffer area is not always possible but the last several events have shown most catskills residents dont feel close enough to their king and EM's so that standing on top of him is the only way for them to feel close I guess.

I mean Casca is "King" and even if he cannot enter the castle as of yet due to his own aversions. the courtyard of the castle would seem like an appropriate departure and finish spot. Dunno might just be me.

Also what of the old em house behind the castle is anything going to be done with it or do the current ems even have access to it?

I know the EM cannot answer here but I know they do read the boards here. Any other sugguestions that are do-able for the EM to help make our events better out there.

Only other thing I would like to see is the EM's to work in Pairs, one visible and playing the required char and the other to be hidden and doing acrowd control of the annoying idiots spamming obscenities. but until the EM's have the ability to squelch this is a pointless request.

Just my opinion any other brilliant ideas out there??

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two areas that are avilible are the Throne room that keeps everyone back and the pedistal area in front of the castle the previous EM created.

Also what of the old em house behind the castle is anything going to be done with it or do the current ems even have access to it?
Yes at least one of the EMs know of the pedistal and the old EM house behind the castle because I showed him them. He had a few ideas as what to do with them, but kept them to himself.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Make some events during the week!! I can't attend any weekend events unless they are LATE :( . Yes its all about me and my UO time :p

D

DPudding

I vote for anyone cursing at an event to be given a three day ban.