• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of little events a harry last sunday and today

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I would post a few pics. They are a little bias against me but that is ok.

We had our little group and The Felucians (T-F) to help with the Harry.
Com and Min came by in order to try and spoil our fun.
The best part about the harry was when com and min first shown up they killed about 5 of us and it was looking really bad then two more guys from The Felucians (T-F) shown up I believe it was Relic and Prestiidigitator entered the front door and it delayed them long enough for us to res. There was about 14 of us 10 of them and we prevailed.

After we finished the harry Com and Min didn't get enough and came by my house to play.

Only got a couple shots:
At the harry in Dastard:
At my house:

Today nothing actually happened other then Skin Irritation coming to my house to bug me. I wanted to go do something else there was no point in fighting. What can I say Krista walk out side to play with Skin Irritation so I walked out behind him because didn't want to see him die. Then Com shown up at my door and we both died. Skin Irritation disappeared when com shown up. like always I do stupid things and attacked someone by mistake out side. I get kicked out and died again.

So they laid siege on my house for about 1/2 hour or so. We had my whole little group in my house com had to poke us. Then Min shown up with larger group of about 8 guys and one girl. Of course that girl was our biggest threat. Not joking she is.

We where about to leave when i thought I would see what the T-F was up to. They seemed happy to kill someone of those guys. I took them to my house.
the area got cleaned up in a fairly short order then they took it to Yew gate but the guard zones are not fun there.

first pic is com showing up then it got a little messy a group pic with most of us there then gil going red and looting me.
looks like about 12 of us vs com and min out numbered us. We prevailed

Attachments

Last edited:

Ox AO

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pew pew pew!
What stinks?

Sorry...

Did you notice skin irritation? on the fourth pic he has a really bad rash that has spread to is dog.
He should look into that.

Last edited:

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
What stinks?

Sorry...

Did you notice skin irritation? on the fourth pic he has a really bad rash that has spread to is dog.
He should look into that.
I guess my magic missiles were ineffective :(

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So health is shown in %'s now...... Whats the add on used