• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple of Invasion Oddities/Bugs

Ferrut

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some things we noticed the other day on Europa :

There is a Yellow NPC, a shepherd just South of the crater in Moonglow, that has the [Falsehood] tag.
He/she steals from players, but being yellow you cannot kill them to recover it!

Trinsic is behaving rather strangely too... All the other invasion cities you just get a blocked message when you recall there (under invasion).

Trinsic does not appear to have been invaded yet, but whenever you attempt to recall there you get re-directed to Jhelom!

E

eccentricjules

My personal favorite are the NPC healers that rez-kill you. They are (Hatered) and when you approach them they will rez you... then promptly fireball you to death.

And people say it only happens in Fel! =P

GreywolfUK

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My personal favorite are the NPC healers that rez-kill you. They are (Hatered) and when you approach them they will rez you... then promptly fireball you to death.

And people say it only happens in Fel! =P

That happened to me a couple of times, while training a newbie character, have to admit this has been a blast, you never know who is going to have a pop at you, as your having a little stroll in the woods, these days :sad3::sad3:

K

Kiminality

Tomas O'Neerlan, I imagine, would have a similar problem.
I've only seen him during "cowardice" phases, when he is my personal hero. Screaming incoherently, and charging in to battle, in all his invulnerable yellow glory.

On a semi-related note, I appreciate there being a healer left out of the corruption (the healer guildmaster in Trinsic, in this case).