• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couple improvements to better gameplay

Zoom the bard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hiya,

I have been wondering pretty long these things that makes me mad sometimes while playing.

1) Bod books and sorting items inside it
Ok have seen many posts in forums about bod books. Everyone thinks that they need some improvements. One of the "easiest" would be to allow sort bods inside bod book by name. Small thing and makes pretty many players happier?

2)Multiple barding masterie specs in same time
I don't get the idea why i can't use spells from provocation and discordance without making stupid quests to change my "spec". Could someone wiser than me explain why is it like it is?

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can switch between the masteries by just clicking your masteries book.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you can click it but does it let you use it I don't think so, why do you have to CHANGE it because it is a MASTERY something you have to have MASTERED to work it so yeah some work to change it make perfect sense. hell why can I just have 20 soul stones in my bag and switch skills on the fly :-( Almost exactly the same as you want :)

Yeah BOD sorting could use a little help but there are MANY MANY more thing that could use more work that is much more pertinent.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
[QUOTE="weins201, post: 2412371, member: 881"

Yeah BOD sorting could use a little help but there are MANY MANY more thing that could use more work that is much more pertinent.[/QUOTE]

Maybe to you it's not important but to those of us who do BOD's it's terribly important.