• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Counselor's Guild

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't I label a rune, Counselor's Guild? Is there some modern combination of letters that are banned that I am not aware of? I know all the usual combos (some of them my favorites). When trying to place a rune at the Counselor's Guild, I get the message that the name is inappropriate.

sativa green

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i'm thinking the rules to naming runes is the same to naming characters. they won't allow players to create a character named counselor because of the abuse that might ensue, and that may transfer over to lazy scripting on naming runes. that's my guess anyways.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Why can't I label a rune, Counselor's Guild? Is there some modern combination of letters that are banned that I am not aware of? I know all the usual combos (some of them my favorites). When trying to place a rune at the Counselor's Guild, I get the message that the name is inappropriate.
Use a capitol i instead of the l and it will look right. :)

Dol'Gorath

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a really old restriction that was put in place to prevent impersonation OSI/EA staff. Can't name stuff Game Master, Counselor, Companion, Seer as far as I know. And yet Event Moderator hasn't been put under that. :p