• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Council Meeting to Discuss the recent riots in our citys

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Date and Time: Wensday, Feb. 8, 9:00 PM
Place: Shaka Brea Community Center

This will be a Public meeting to discuss the recent rioting in the citys of Britiannia. This will be a public forum. We your councilors are just as concerned as you are about the continued saftey of the people of Britiannia.

We are eager to do all we can.

M

Marcus Aurelius

Ugh's Me thinks I will be sailing then.. maybe not.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

Let the Word be carried forth, use every means at Thy disposal to inform the folks to attend this Meeting. Let Clans, Guilds, and Towns all send at least one representative to hear, see, and speak if they will.

We must identify every Town and City where civil strife has arisen. We must verify that each has its group of "militia" to defend hearts and hearth's.

It is imperative the Royal Council has open lines of communication in order to respond immediately to any increase in strife within these Towns and Cities, as well as to remain watchful lest this strife spread to any other areas.

The Council was chosen by the People to safeguard Realm and Crown until the return of Lord British. Too often, dark forces have begun their machinations by manipulating and distracting the poor and downtrodden among us.

Vigilance!

Lord Elladan Faeryn
Member-Royal Council
Paladin of Trinsic

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(Nope.. tonight Ken, You didn't miss it)
Yea, I only noticed that myself after I came home that I read the post as being "yesterday" without realizing it was already past midnight when I posted. Didn't want to bother to log back in to edit my post.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea, I only noticed that myself after I came home that I read the post as being "yesterday" without realizing it was already past midnight when I posted. Didn't want to bother to log back in to edit my post.
LAZY

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Please to forgive my absence at a meeting I called...unfortunatly RL reared its ugly head upon me...needless to say I am posting this on the road to Calif for Family issues....:cursing:

Again Forgive me...I could use a transccript of the meeting if someone could send it to me....

Thank you and Sorry

L

LynneOfMagincia

Please to forgive my absence at a meeting I called...unfortunatly RL reared its ugly head upon me...needless to say I am posting this on the road to Calif for Family issues....:cursing:

Again Forgive me...I could use a transccript of the meeting if someone could send it to me....

Thank you and Sorry
Real Life happens to at least most of us Fig.. It hit here as well. Hope your family issues sort out.

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

Thank you and Sorry
No worries. Real life comes first. I hope all is well!