• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Council Du Roi: Information and Upcoming

EM Gotan

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
As mentioned tonight, but you might have missed, I will also be restarting the Council before Xmas. Possibly the Sunday after voting ends (15th) because otherwise I'll run out of time before the holidays, but I want to give people the chance to express preferences for event days first.

There is an extremely good guide to the Council system here, written by EM Bennu

http://stratics.com/community/threads/atlantic-primer-for-the-conseil-du-roi.305636/

As mentioned, the system isn't directly run by myself, and some of the information there will change depending upon how Europa reacts; I didn't want to bog you down in details on the day, but I will say for now that if you become Governor, or support their efforts, if you make requests the easier you can make it for us the more likely you are to gain success. If you can mock up the buildings you want in a screenshot, tell us the co-ordinates of where it is you want it to be built, we'll be much more comfortable knowing whether it's acceptable or not... after today's little adventure, I think you can see why, he he.

You have until Sunday to nominate Governors, so please think about how you'd like to take the lore of Europa forward between now and then! And PM me if you have any further questions.