• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Couldn't connect to Ultima ...

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to log-in for the past few hours but get this message after a long delay:

"Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments."

Is Sonoma Down? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?

Last edited:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trying to log-in for the past few hours but get this message after a long delay:

"Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments."

Is Sonoma Down? Is anyone else experiencing the same problem?
I'm logged into Sonoma atm so it's still up at least.

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm logged into Sonoma atm so it's still up at least.
Thanks Arrge. I rebooted - but still can't get in so will try later and watch for other responses.
Weird. I was connected ok before Noon Pacific time.

Last edited:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did ya try to close your client and reconnect with a new session?

Wow we posted exact same time! I guess you did restart client. That's weird, I'm sorry you can't get ingame.

Last edited:

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Windows Network Diagnostics: Problem found: "Your computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource (accounts.eamythic.com) is not responding.

*sigh* ... Guess I need tech help or something. But why the sudden change from morning to this now?

Last edited:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have another account that you can try to log-in with or a different client? Maybe you are getting some of that crippling lag others have been experiencing causing the problem? It looks like that wouldn't affect acct management page though does it? Have you tried to do a trace route on it?

Jade of Sonoma

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried different accounts but haven't looked yet for a different client. I need to do a trace route. They are having horrible storms in the states in some parts of the country and that could be affecting the connections.

I'll get my son to look into it soon as he gets back from work.