• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we have an update on city Buffs?

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Currently I am trying to find out the city buffs to choose the cities correctly for each char...

I know that Minoc has the +5 SSI Buff,

What other cities have Buffs and which are they?

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Britain has always run the Guild of Arcane Arts: +5% Spell Damage Increase - only one I have ever been asked for, and seems very reasonable since the spellweavers arcane circle is almost next to the town stone.

Last edited:

Aryala

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Trinsic more or less constantly employs the Warriors' Guild, which earns citizens a stunning increase of their ability to hit their targets. (+5% HCI)

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Moonglow also runs the guild of arcane arts +5 sdi bonus as its the only one I've been asked for as well. However there's always room for a change if any Moonglow citizens care to ask for one.

Lucky Luke

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does Minoc still have the ssi buff? Im revered and didnt get the option on the city stone.