• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we have a way to adjust dam on weapons we make?

ACB1961

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing has caused a fundamental change in making weapons. We used to want to make the most damage increase every time. Now, many of us are having to adjust the di after we make the weapons with an imbue. Would it be possible to add some sort of switch to the crafting menu that would allow us to be able to choose the amount of di?

tyvm

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing has caused a fundamental change in making weapons. We used to want to make the most damage increase every time. Now, many of us are having to adjust the di after we make the weapons with an imbue. Would it be possible to add some sort of switch to the crafting menu that would allow us to be able to choose the amount of di?

tyvm
Can't someone imbue down damage increase? I'm not completely familiar with the system, so not sure on this.

S

Stupid Miner

Can't someone imbue down damage increase? I'm not completely familiar with the system, so not sure on this.
Down, yes. Off? no.

Even 1% DI uses a property slot that could be used for something more desirable.

V

Vertigo

Take arms lore off your character before you make said weapons.
There, fixed.

S

Splup

I think the whole point of the system is that if you want 5 mods of you'r choice, get normal weapon which has 450 max intensity. If you want 500 % intensity you gotta take dmg inc...

Landicine

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't you imbue a non-exceptional weapon if you care more about the mods than the name on it? I understand wanting my name on everything though...