• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we get. or, the new item.

S

Smokin

That Valkyrie thing is really nice, could they make a male version of it too. Or make it so we can alter male to female items like gargoyle items.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yea that is a good tunic, wish theyd make a male version as well.

S

Smokin

Yeah they could add it in easy, just call it the bronze armor of the viking. Leather tunic with same mods. I would be happy then.

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bronzed Armor Of The Valkyrie
Weight: 1 Stone
Strength Bonus 5
Dexterity Bonus 5
Hit Point Increase 5
Stamina Increase 5
Stamina Regeneration 3
Lower Mana Cost 10%
Physical Resist 11%
Fire Resist 14%
Cold Resist 8%
Poison Resist 11%
Energy Resist 8%
Strength Requirement 20
Durability 255 / 255

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nice ! Not med'able I assume ?
I dyed one with a leather tub, so I guess it isn't made of metal. If it is bronzed, that means it just has a metal coating.

I don't know if it is medable or not, though. How do you tell, by watching your mana regen rate? I know, I'm showing my ignorance here.

Enlighten me, someone, please. =)

BlissMarie

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could be studded leather, best way to tell is cast a spell or ability that uses mana and try to meditate if u have meditation and if not med-able should say forces cannot penetrate the material.

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could be studded leather, best way to tell is cast a spell or ability that uses mana and try to meditate if u have meditation and if not med-able should say forces cannot penetrate the material.
Thanks for that! I tried it, but my character is currently drunk and it won't work right now. =p I got the message, "Inebriation is not conducive to meditation."

I will try again, after she sobers up. It might be a while. I gave her lots of cider.

BlissMarie

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cool, wow never knew u could be too drunk to meditate

S

Smokin

The drunk thing was an old way to train med if i recall right. Anyways Devs can we please get this item in male form.

yars

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
they could add it to the list of things the chest in moonglow can alter, im speaking of the one that alters vet robes to male/female/garg

S

Smokin

That would be ok, maybe add the Male things battle mage armor thingy. Then it would be good for both types of chars. Except its only an appearance thing for switching to female.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I still think they should give crafters the ability to alter anything to something else in the same class.

So take one of those super ugly mempo's and make it into a gorget..... or the elven alternative...

Take a floppy hat and turn it into a bandanna.... Take a "leather cap" and make it a floppy hat. (By the way dev's here's something I'd like.... a leather hat that isn't FUGLY!)

Take a pair of plate leggings and make them Chain but keep the properties.

Take a crimson cincture and turn it into a woodland belt like it was intended in the first place.

Just alter the item but keep the restriction on where it goes like you couldn't make a robe into a skirt... But you could take a robe and make an elven version or something else that goes in that "slot" and you can't take something that is non-meddable and turn it into something meddable. Also this would not ADD properties. Just change it's appearance.

Much like the menu for Imbuing and crafting it would only bring up things you "can" turn it into.

Perhaps this would be a good use of blackrock... and maybe some of the other most useless ingredients we have.

Maybe since you'll be fixing the housing issue this might become my new crusade!

C

canary

I support Malag's post, as in the past I've made the same statements. Heck, WAR does support items being visually changed. So does Runes of Magic.

I also think that, yes, if this is not done that males definitely need access to the Valkyrie armor too (ie Barbarian or Viking armor). Seriously, it is a great piece of armor and its somewhat biased to limit this to only females. My archer and fencer both use this piece along with the kelp leggings and it can make some GREAT suits. I think that male players/ characters should be afforded the same luxury.

Martyna Zmuir

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps this would be a good use of blackrock...
You need to be extremely specific when you say 'blackrock,' Malag. Since they added another use for the crystalline blackrock last time, not the small mined version we've been asking for.

Malag means 'a small piece of blackrock' obtainable while mining.

Personally, I don't feel the need to add the need to grind for a specific item simply to convert clothing into another graphic. This should simply be a new feature for tailoring and blacksmithy, perhaps at Legendary levels so the achievement 'means something.'

WildWobble

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WOW it amazes me how...... fill in the blank people are the name screams FEMALE ONLY read up on your mythology people

S

Smokin

WOW it amazes me how...... fill in the blank people are the name screams FEMALE ONLY read up on your mythology people
I do not need to read up on mythology, read the first post more carefully and see I said make one called Bronzed VIKING armor for males. Trust me I know my Norse / Scandinavian mythology.