• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Could we get a sticky or update FAQ

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Could we get a sticky or update the faq to list what skills that count towards and the amount of skill points that is needed to get the lower mana requirements on specials. I know I've read it somewhere at one point in time, but I've noticed that it has been brought up quite a bit in some of the recent posts but the problem is that normally all that is said that due to humans JOAT they reach the number easier and here is some of the skills that count.

Found this in the Stratics Weapons page.

The Mana Cost of each special move can be reduced if the warrior's skills are high enough. Add up the skill points for Swords, Mace Fighting, Fencing, Archery, Parrying, Lumberjacking, Stealth, Poisoning, Bushido and Ninjitsu. If the total lies between 200 and 299, subtract 5 from the Mana Cost. If the total is 300 or more, subtract 10 from the Mana Cost.